VIRTUAL NUTRITIONAL SYNERGY
Nutrition Education Services
Nutrition Education Services
The Stages of Change
Are YOU ready??
Your Virtual Nutritionist
Template example from Nutribase Program
For those who care, I am CAQH credentialled, have an EIN, an NPI and am in the position to accept AETNA, OPTUM, Availity. Discuss these options.
A charity program is also included due to my dedication to public health.
Wellness Visits are short, preventive health oriented
consults related to wellness goals.
Topics include lowering cholesterol, starting an exercise program, how to choose a supplement
If I don't know an answer off the tip of the tongue, I am an excellent researcher!
Telenutrition differs from Telehealth as telenutrition is a comprehensive approach to a problem or nutritional goal as opposed to just answering a question.
Visits can be by phone, email, HIPPA secure telehealth video services. . .
Contact me via my contact form for any questions about E-Clinics vs. a Telenutrition Clinic
For the Synergy Telenutrition Clinic:
This clinic utilizes the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Nutrition Care Manual, the most up-to-date and evidence based online nutrition manual available.
This clinic uses VSEE, the telemedicine platform used by NASA and the U.S. Congress.
It is HIPPA compliant and the world's most popular medical platform worldwide.
The Clinic offers a full assessment to help you set reasonable and achievable goals based on the nutritional diagnosis identified in the assessment and the problems YOU bring to the table. The following may be components of your visit(s) with me:
or Infographics on Pinterest
And, as a public health service and adjunct to individualized nutrition sessions, the Virtual Nutritional Synergy offers a free infographic educational site at:
Schedule an appointment with me by using my contact form Click on the contact link or go to the next page.
First consultation is free at Synergy Clinic.
Who Am I???
Published Author (college textbook, professional journals, book reviews, blogs, video blogs, etc...
Behavioral Change Counselor
Weight Loss Consultation and Program Planning
Public Health Consultant
Medical Nutritional Therapist
Why Am I Here?
1. Program Development
2. Writing Services
3. Supplement Guidance
4. Research Projects
5. To help people understand nutrition/wellness
Summary of Intervention E-Clinics
1. HealthcareMagic - Nutritional Medical Questions peer reviewed by an MD. Ultimate team approach with medical verification of my reply . Serves globally in India, Australia, US, Africa, other countries and venues. CLICK ON HEALTHCAREMAGIC FOR NATIONAL E-HEALTH QUESTIONS
2. The Telenutrition E-Clinic- A full service clinic utilizing a HIPPA compliant platform VSEE. Coming here is equivalent to seeing a primary doctor but this time you are seeing your personal nutritionist. This is how it is run.
1. Contact me by my contact form, phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Schedule one full assessment and one follow-up minimum, This is where you tell me your story and I help you form a concrete plan to follow to heal your concerns.
3. Discuss insurance, payment options
4. Fill out the equivalent of a physician's history and physician form called the VNS Intake Form that provides me critical information for our first session such as age, sex, weight, meds, supplements and two days of specific food intake.
5. Send all information back to me and your food diary will be analyzed for most nutrients identifying potential areas of excess and deficiency. A Spectracell test is available for those who would like an objective blood analysis of their nutritional status.
6.The assessment and nutrition diagnosis will then be discussed at first consult. This consult is designed to give the client options towards setting priorities, goals, how to reach those goals. Calculations used include BMI, number of calories consumed per day vs. number of calories to maintain weight/lose/gain weight, analysis of potential deficiencies/excesses, evaluation of supplements/compatibility/interactions, recommendation of more appropriate supplementation plan, exercise information, drug-nutrient interaction assessment/recommendations, A Summary/Review of Findings/Recommendations.
Deficiencies can be repleted while correctional diet and lifestyle changes take place. Professional dispensaries are available so you do not have to waste time looking for a specific combination of nutrients and the label is available to me.
Report - Summary of findings and agenda for next session discussed. Infographics to refer to are identified in the Synergy library for reference on clients own time.
7. Follow-up is scheduled after client commits to reasonable, achievable and maintainable goals.
Follow-ups are designed to help motivate, troubleshoot, assist in learning new skills/knowledge.
8. Forum for discussion and support by invitation only available soon.
No magic, but individualization.